Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coastal Scents 88 color palette Ultra Shimmer


Hello! This is my review on the 88 color palette by Coastal Scents. First of all, when I bought my palette I chose the cheapest ( which generally takes the longest to get there) shipping. It was hardly a week or so before I got it. When I got it, it looked very similar to the MAC products. It has a matte finish and looks very sleek. As you know, there are 88 colors of eye shadow. Now, each eye shadow is very small, about the size of a dime. But, I have had mine for about 2 years and the only color I have ran out of is black. One other thing to worry about it that if your not careful and you drop it, or even after a while if you turn it over, the eye shadows fall out! Many of mine have fallen out, and its hard to find where they go.The colors are very shiny and bright. it only takes one or two swipes to get a full color.This is a wonderful product for beginners to get into makeup. It offers a wonderful array of colors. sometimes I refer to it as my " Crayon box" because there aren't to many of any color. thanks for reading. here is the Coastal Scents website. ciao!

http://www.coastalscents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment