Thursday, July 1, 2010

Merle Norman's LUXIVA purely mineral foundation


bonjoure! Lets get started. When I got this,there was enough foundation to last a year..and it did! This foundation will match and blend perfectly to your skin. I like this foundation best, because its a loose powder. I think the only bad thing about this is the price. Its on the expensive side but worth it in the end. The non-clogging formula is great. When I used it,even if I forgot to wash it off, my skin didn't break out. But, the foundation has a bit of shimmer to it. It could be a positive, or negative,just depending on you. Thanks for reading learn more at merlenorman.com Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. What a great review. You are dead-on with this product as I use it also and it's wonderful.
    You are off to a great start on your blog and it's very informative.

    Keep up the great work!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete